- How do I directly contact the hotel?
You may email, call, or send a fax to the hotel.
Telephone: 029 20 636363
Facsimile: 029 20 636364
- Do you have WIFI in the hotel and hotel rooms?
- Yes we do provide Free WIFI in the hotel and hotel rooms.
- If I make an online booking, will I be offered a “best rate”?
- Online bookings generally offer the “best available rates” for that date and time.
- Are your hotel rates per person or per room?
- Hotel rates are per room, based on a maximum occupancy of 2.
- Are my credit card details necessary when making a reservation?
- Yes, your credit card details are essential to guarantee the reservation.
- What are the type of credit cards accepted during the booking process?
- We accept all the universally accepted credit cards during the booking process like MasterCard, Visa and Amex (2.5% surcharge when using Amex).
- Will my credit card be charged?
- We may block an amount on the credit card, equivalent to a 1 night’s room charge to guarantee payment but this block will automatically be released within 1 month if it is not redeemed. Furthermore, we do not charge without proper authorization from the guest. However, select packages may require full pre-payment at the time of booking but this will be made known at the time of making the reservation. Guests can choose to settle the bill in cash or credit card at the time of check-in.
- How safe are credit card details that are submitted online?
Our hotel uses a SSL secure encryption to ensure that all your personal information and credit card details are kept confidential. The security of our guests’ information is very important to us.
For added security, guests are requested to present the credit card used in the online booking/purchase process with personal identification (ID card or passport) upon check-in. Should you not wish to submit your credit card information online, we are pleased to accept reservations via fax or phone. However, credit card information will still be required to guarantee the reservation.
- What is your cancellation policy?
Advance Purchase Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
In the event of a cancellation or no-show of Best Available Rate, the following will apply:
For stays any night – if the property is not informed within 24-hours or more prior to date of arrival, there will be a charge of one (1) room night’s accommodation which will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
- What are your conventional check-in and check-out times?
Check-in time: 3:00 pm
Check-out time: 10:30 am
- Is it possible to check-in earlier?
- Early check-ins are at 12pm and subject to room availability for an extra £10.
- What is the charge for a late check-out?
Late check-outs are subject to room availability and latest checkout is at 12pm for an extra £10.
- Do you have non-smoking rooms?
- Yes, all the rooms are non-smoking
- Do you have twin, triple and quadruple rooms?
- Yes , we have only twin and triple room.
- Do you have inter-connecting rooms?
- We don’t have interconnecting rooms.
- Is there an additional charge for visitors?
- No, we do not charge for visitors. However, identification may be required for security purposes.
- What is the hotel’s policy regarding children?
- There are no charges for children below the age of 12 years sharing a room with parent(s) on the existing bedding.
- Children between 2 – 12 years are charged the full adult.
- Do you have car parking?
- Yes we have and the 18 Spaces with the charge at £8 per night and on a first come first served basis.
- Does the hotel provide any baby-sitting services?
- No, sorry we do not provide a baby-sitting service.
- Are baby cots available?
- Yes, baby cots are available and subject to availability and there is no charge.
- Where is the breakfast served and at what time?
The cooked breakfast breakfast is served in the breakfast room on first floor of the hotel.
Breakfast is served from 7:00 – 9:30 AM on weekdays and 8:00 – 10:30 AM on weekends and bank holidays.
- How many restaurants do you have and what are they?
There is 1 breakfast room at the first floor.
Hotel Lounge and Bar:
Our 24hrs bar is located on the second floor of the hotel
RATE OUR WEBSITE