- How many stars is the hotel?
- 3 stars
- How do I directly contact the hotel?
You may email, call, or send a fax to the hotel.
Telephone: 01323 722676
Facsimile: 01323 735404
- Do you have WIFI in the hotel and hotel rooms?
- Yes we do provide Free WIFI in the hotel and hotel rooms.
- If I make an online booking, will I be offered a “best rate”?
- Online bookings generally offer the “best available rates” for that date and time.
- Are your hotel rates per person or per room?
- Hotel rates are per room, based on a maximum occupancy of 1 for single rooms, 2 for double & twin rooms, 3 for triple and double & single rooms, 4 for family rooms and up to 6 for our family studio rooms.
- Are my credit card details necessary when making a reservation?
- Yes, your credit card details are essential to guarantee the reservation.
- What are the type of credit cards accepted during the booking process?
- We accept all the universally accepted credit cards during the booking process like MasterCard, Visa and Amex.
- Will my credit card be charged?
- We may block an amount on the credit card, equivalent to a 1 night’s room charge to
guarantee payment but this block will automatically be released within two weeks if it
is not redeemed. Furthermore, we do not charge without proper authorization from the
guest. However, select packages may require full pre-payment at the time of booking
but this will be made known at the time of making the reservation. Guests can choose to
settle the bill in cash or credit card at the time of check-in.
- How safe are credit card details that are submitted online?
Our hotel uses a SSL secure encryption to ensure that all your personal information and
credit card details are kept confidential. The security of our guests’ information is very
important to us.
For added security, guests are requested to present the credit card used in the online
booking/purchase process with personal identification (ID card or passport) upon check-in. Should you not wish to submit your credit card information online, we are pleased
to accept reservations via fax or phone. However, credit card information will still be
required to guarantee the reservation.
- What is your cancellation policy?
In the event of a cancellation or no-show, the following will apply:
- In the event of a cancellation or no-show, the following will apply:
For stays any night – if the property is not informed within 24-hours or more prior to date of arrival, there will be a charge of one (1) room night’s accommodation which will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
Reservations that are pre-paid are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- What are your conventional check-in and check-out times?
Check-in time: 3:00 pm
Check-out time: 10:30 am
- Is it possible to check-in earlier?
- Early check-ins are subject to room availability and need to be reserved in advance. Midday check in costs £10.
- What is the charge for a late check-out?
Late check-outs are subject to room availability and the charges are as follows:
Check out by midday: £10.00
Check out by 2.00pm: £20.00
- Do you have non-smoking rooms?
- Yes, all the rooms are non-smoking
- Do you have twin, triple and quadruple rooms?
- Yes , we have twin, triple and quadruple rooms.
- Do you have inter-connecting rooms?
- No, we don’t have inter-connecting rooms
- Is there an additional charge for visitors?
- No, we do not charge for visitors. However, identification may be required for security purposes. Residents only after 11.00 pm
- What is the hotel’s policy regarding children?
- There are no charges for children below the age of 2 years sharing a room with parent(s) on the existing bedding or cot.
- Children between 2 – 12 years are charged the full adult.
- Do you have car parking?
- No, sorry we do not provide car parking but all guest can park on the road in front of the hotel which operated by the council, cost is at £1 per night, permits available from reception.
- Are baby cots available?
- Yes, baby cots are available and subject to availability and there is no charge.
- Where is the breakfast served and at what time?
- The buffet breakfast is served in the breakfast room on ground floor of the hotel.
7:00 a.m. till 9:30 a.m. weekdays and 8:00a.m. till 10:30 a.m. weekends and bank holidays
- How many restaurants do you have and what are they?
There is 1 breakfast room on ground floor.
Hotel Lounge and Bar:
Our 24hrs bar is located on ground floor next to the reception
RATE OUR WEBSITE